Christine's Moments , located at Nieuweweg 15 in Strijensas in The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Christine's Moments processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data of you:
- Data relating to the health of your or others which are provided for a photo reportage.
- Data relating to persons under the age of 16. Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting data about website visitors who are under 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children's online activities in order to prevent the collection of data about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete it.
Christine's Moments processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example through correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Data on your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Christine's Moments processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary for us to be able to carry out our services
- To handle your payment
- To inform you about changes in our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Christine's Moments analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the products and services offered to your preferences.
- Christine's Moments also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
If you fill in a contact form on the website, or send us an e-mail, the data you send us will be kept as long as is necessary according to the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail for a complete response and handling.
Christine's Moments does not make decisions on the basis of automated processing that could have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being being being involved.
Christine's Moments does not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We apply the retention period of 10 years for your personal details.
- Sharing personal details with third parties >> Christine's Moments does not sell your details to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. Companies that process your data on our behalf:
- Microsoft >> email
- Google Analytics >> Website
- Showit >> Website, contact form
- Social Media >> Promotional purposes
- Suppliers >> Delivery purposes
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Christine's Moments and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal details we have about you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send a request to inspect, correct, delete, transfer your personal data or request to withdraw your permission or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com . To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. Christine's Moments would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Christine's Moments takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of misuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org